1. Bathhouse Row is the main attraction at the park, located at its heart, on Central Avenue in downtown Hot Springs.
2. Quapaw Bathhouse is one of the park's two bathhouses still offering soaks to the public.
3. The lobby of the historic Fordyce Bathhouse is now the visitor center on Bathhouse Row.
4. The historic bathhouses, built between 1892 and 1923, include some beautiful stained glass ceilings.
5. Stroll the brick-paved, half-mile Grand Promenade behind Bathhouse Row for a taste of Hot Springs’ opulence a century ago.
6. The grand dame of Hot Springs hotels, Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa, has been welcoming guests since 1875.
7. Get your oxygen flowing with a morning hike on the 0.6-mile Gulpha Gorge Trail.